Our Coaching Niches
1. Career Coaching
2. Corporate/Collective Coaching for start up businesses (0-5) years.
3. Personal and executive coaching.
4. Team coaching for established organisations
( 6 years and above) that need to rejuvenate and refresh their employees or "human resources ".
Folake Oluwole (Mrs.) fondly called FO is an enthusiastic coach and supportive leader.
FO started her coaching journey in 2008 with IAC Canada, joined ICF global in 2009/2010, and joined ICF Nigeria from inception. She had her intensive coach in-person training program in 2014 at Chicago with CEC ie the college of executive coaching (44 hours of coach training); also an alumnus of EZ37 PCCP, Nigeria with 16 hours of coach training.
Her coaching niches are:
Career coaching with a focus on work/life balance and reskilling for women.
Start-up businesses (0 to 5 years) AND companies that have been in business for 6 years and above but need to rejuvenate and refresh their “human resources".
FO’s purpose is to shed light into a seemingly dark space, thought or situation AND to make somewhat sweet; a bitter thought or situation through her coaching conversations, and the inspirational messages shared through her social media handles.
FO is the CEO and lead coach of coachingwithfo, an offshoot of “getting things done ltd”.
- Nominated as a WIMBIZ (Women in Business) mentor for 2021 and 2022.
- ACC credentialed coach by International Coaching Federation ICF
- A certified Ubuntu Coach 2021.
- Former Director, Communications and Marketing, ICF Nigeria Charter Chapter.
Previous and most recent clients include:
- LRC – Land use charge(an outsourced agency) of Lagos State (2008 to 2011)
- Lagos State Ministry of Establishment and Training – 2011
- Teachers’ Establishment and Pensions Office, Lagos State Ministry of Education, - 2012
- Benjamin Michaels – 2008, 2009, 2021
- Seplat Oil and Gas - 2013
- Ravega group, Capitalfield Investments- 2021/2022
- Volunteer career coach for November 2021 annual Coachathon event
- Coached executives and entrepreneurs from both the corporate and private sectors.
Why we are different
Passionate, purposeful and enthusiastic to partner with you in becoming the positively transformed and empowered you.
Lead coach (FO) and partnering coaches are trained and certified by ICF-approved coach training providers.
Our testimonials speak for us.
¨Is to help growing organizations establish clear, feasible and flexible organizational structures which can be sustained by productive teams and a committed workforce.
OUR CORE VALUES
- ¨Knack for details
These are the fundamentals for our deliverables.
¨To pioneer coaching and be the most sought-after corporate coaching practice in Nigeria with a passion for connecting the organization to its people.